Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finishing my MBA in Intl Management with an emphasis in Marketing

Sorry for the long pause in the writing of my blogs. Several of you have hit me up at work and asked me why they stopped (who would have guessed anyone was reading these things).




I won the University of Phoenix "Finish Strong" Scholarship and received a full ride for my MBA. They also threw in a concentration in Marketing for me, which was very generous of UOP, but will require that I take another five classes. While I really appreciate the scholarship, I realized at some point that by winning I would actually have to buckle down and do school work again. So, back to college I went. :)



I am in my final class now and feel like I have the bandwidth again to start doing some of the other things I enjoy doing such as this blog.



It has been a great year since my last blog in Oct 2010:

· I won three Avnet Marketing Awards (MAC Awards) for various NetApp related programs in Oct 2010.

· My Quantum Leap Program won a BMA Award in July 2011

· I just won another four MAC awards for NetApp related campaigns and programs in Oct 2011.

· I started playing in three great bands. See http://www.azbandsforhire.com/  for details.

I will start posting again and look forward to your feedback.



Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment